|OCD-NDCC Leads the National Consultation for the IRR of RA 10121|
|Wednesday, 08 September 2010 15:59|
The Office of Civil Defense – National Disaster Coordinating Council (OCD-NDCC) spearheads the conduct of the National Consultation on the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of the Philippine Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM) Act of 2010 or Republic Act 10121. This will be held on Thursday, 09 September 2010 at the Tejeros Hall, Armed Forces of the Philippines Commissioned Officers’ Club (AFPCOC), Camp Aguinaldo, Quezon City.
National Defense Secretary and NDCC Chairman Voltaire T Gazmin welcomes our guests to this event – Honorable Teofisto D Guingona III and Honorable Rodolfo G Biazon. Both legislators were principal sponsors of the DRRM Act of 2010 at the Lower and Upper Houses of the 14th Congress, respectively.
Participants to this activity are representatives from the NDRRMC, Academe, Non-Government Organizations and Civil Society Organizations, Donor Agencies, selected Local Government Units, International Organizations and other partner agencies.
Highlight of the day’s event would be a workshop that would serve as a venue for sharing the draft IRR with various DRRM partners/stakeholders from both government and non-government organizations and private sector. It aims to review and analyze the draft document in terms of relevance, adherence to the intents and purposes or RA 10121, overlaps and redundancy, among others; identify gaps/issues in the draft document, if any; come up with recommended actions to address perceived gaps/issues of the draft IRR and chart the next steps for the IRR development and eventual implementation.
|Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 September 2010 17:17|
- Alert Status and Activity of Taal and Mayon Volcanoes
- Weather Advisory for LPA
- Gale Warning
- Heavy Rainfall Yellow Advisory
- Severe Weather Bulletin for Tropical Depression "INDAY"
- Earthquake Information - Updates and Advisory
- Severe Weather Bulletin for Typhoon FLORITA (NEOGURI)
- Weather Advisory for Low Pressure Area (LPA)
- Earthquake Information in Calatagan, Batangas
- Severe Weather Bulletin for Tropical Depression "ESTER""
- Earthquake Information in Sipalay, Negros Occidental
- Earthquake Information in Tandag, Surigao del Sur
- Incident Monitored 210800H-211700H January 2013
- Collision between M/V Sulpicio Express 7 and M/V St. Thomas Aquinas 1 in Cebu City
- Situational Report re Emergency Management for the Displaced Persons resulting from Armed Conflict in Zamboanga City and Basilan Province
- Incidents Monitored Covering the Period of 020800H-022000H August 2014
- NDRRMC Update re Incident Report re Bush Fire in Baler, Aurora
- Incidents Monitored Covering the Period of 280800H-300600H December 2012
- Incidents Monitored Covering the Period of 202000H-210800H August 2014
- NDRRMC Update re Progress Report on Bomb Explosion in Cotabato City
- Incidents Monitored Covering the Period of 120800H-121700H March 2014
- Incidents Monitored Covering the Period of 110800H-111700H March 2014
- Incidents Monitored Covering the Period of 300800H-301700H May 2013
- Incident Monitored Covering the Period 231700H-240800 APR 13
- Incident Monitored Covering the Period 200800H - 202000H April 2013
- Earthquake Incident in Batanes
- Incident Monitored Covering the Period of 100800H-110800H April 2013
- Earthquake Incident in Quezon and Aurora
- NDRRMC Update re Internally Displaced Persons due to Armed Conflict in Butuan City
- Incident Monitored Covering the Period of 051700H-060700H March 2013